Saturday, March 11, 2006

I Caved

I subscribed to myspace to see Jenna Fischer's pictures, but I never did my profile. One of my old friends came over the other night, and she's on it, so she inspired me to update mine. Here it is. So, if you are on myspace, add me as a friend because I'm a loser and I only have 3 friends. One of them is Jenna though, so that's cool.

As people who know me attest, I can be pretty dense sometime. Here's a conversation I had last night with my friend:

Anne: Have you seen that movie Last Days? It's about Kurt Cobain.
Jenny G: Is it about how Courtney Love had someone kill him?
A: No, it's not about conspiracy theories. It's about his life right before he died.
J: So it's about his last days.
A: Yeah, that's why it's called Last Days.
J: Ohhhh...

4 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

Oh alrighty - I sent you a friend request... my sister, my brother, and his girlfriend (whom I really like, and I'd be friends with her even if she weren't dating my brother, which is nice. I told him if he ever breaks up with her, I'm keeping her instead of him, heh.) are all on myspace, and I have no "friends" either since the myspace thing kind of drives me batty. You won't be leaving here will you?

3/12/2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I've been told by several people that myspace is the place to be for musicians. I may look into that eventually.

3/13/2006 8:46 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

No, I'm not leaving here. I hate myspace. I thought about using it to reconnect with old high school people, but I looked at the people who I graduated with who are on there, and I don't really have a desire to reconnect with any of them.

Goddess: I definitely think that's a good way to get some publicity. That was the original intent, and then regular people started using it as well. Let me know when/if you sign up!

3/13/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Will do!

3/15/2006 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home