Monday, February 13, 2006

Damn Memes

I can't resist these things. I stole this from Caroline.

1. What time did you get up this morning? My alarm went off at 6 and I hit snooze till 6:27.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds; I don't like pearls.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
4. What’s your favorite TV show? The Office, American Idol, Arrested Development, The Simpsons when it was actually funny, Seinfeld, and ER before the helicopters went wild.
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? a Honey Bunches of Oats oatmeal raisin bar, half a glass of diet cherry vanilla Pepsi, and coffee with 1 splenda and hazelnut Coffeemate.
6. What’s your favorite cuisine? Italian, Mexican, and Chinese
7. What foods do you dislike? bacon, sausage, and rice when it is mixed with cheese
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? salt and vinegar
9. What’s your favorite CD at the moment? I don't know.
10. What kind of car do you drive? 2002 Honda Accord, silver
11. Favorite sandwich? Egg and cheese
12. What characteristics do you despise? stupidity, entitlement, and cockiness
13. What is your favorite clothing? shoes and wool sweaters
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? London
15. What color is your bathroom? white (I'm a renter)
16. Favorite brand of clothing? j. crew, but I can't afford it now
17. Where would you retire to? somewhere warm where it doesn't snow
18. Favorite time of the day? when I get home
19. What was your most memorable birthday? I had a surprise party for my 16th (at least I think it was my 16th. Pretty memorable, huh?)
20. Where were you born? York Hospital
21. Favorite sport to watch? hockey
22. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide
23. Were you named after anyone? Not my first name, but my middle name is my grandmother's maiden name
24. Do you wish on stars? no
25. When did you last cry? I don't remember. Not a big cryer. I'm more of an anger person.
26. Do you like your handwriting? No, it's bad.
27. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Heh. Probably not.
28. Are you a daredevil? Hell no
29. Do looks matter? Yeah, a little
30. How do you release anger? Yell and cuss like a sailor
31. Where is your second home? Work, unfortunately. Target too.
32. What were your favorite toys as a child? Barbies, Matchbox Cars, Nintendo (the original, bitches) and my dollhouse
33. What class in High School was totally useless? math, gym, history
34. Favorite Movie(s)? Pulp Fiction, Say Anything, and the ones in my profile that I'm too lazy to list
35. What are your nicknames? Jen, Jenny, the director here calls me Jenzer
36. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope
37. Do you think that you are strong? physically my arms aren't strong but my legs are. Mentally I'd say I'm pretty strong.
38. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? coffee, Oreo, Ben and Jerry's Phish Food and One Sweet Whirrled
39. What are your favorite colors? blue, green, and black
40. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I've gained a lot of weight since high school
41. Who do you miss the most? No one
42. What color pants are you wearing? khaki
43. What are you listening to right now? Virgin Radio (actually, "With or Without You" is on. Hee!)
44. Last thing you ate? a clementine that was nasty
45. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Ummm...black
46. Last person you talked to on the phone? some client
47. Favorite Drink? diet cherry vanilla Pepsi and iced tea
48. Do you wear contacts? Eww. I could never put something in my eye
49. Favorite Day of the Year? Any day when it's not cold and I don't have to work
50. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? scary
51. Summer or winter? summer
52. Hugs OR Kisses? hugs
53.What is Your Favorite Dessert? tiramisu
54. What Book(s) are you reading? I'm plodding through
The Chimney Sweeper's Boy by Barbara Vine
55. Favorite Smells? flowers, especially lilacs, Bath and Body Works white tea and ginger, apples, gasoline, baking bread, burning leaves, the way it smells after the rain, clean laundry, pine trees, Clinique Happy perfume... I'm really big on smells
56. Rolling Stones or Beatles? We all know how I feel about the Stones...
57. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? Florida

11 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

I love the second home..Target. Hahahahah

2/13/2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Dude, you stole my meme. Just kidding. I loved my original Nintendo too!! I can't believe that I forgot about that. z

2/13/2006 5:56 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

What is a clementine?

2/13/2006 10:22 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

That was a very interesting read. Ah, I know a little more about friend. :)

PS - I am so with you on #18.

2/14/2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I played Nintendo so much that my parents put a time limit on it. Feather: It's a smaller, sweeter verision of an orange from Spain that is only available in the winter. I'm eating one now in fact, and it's also nasty, so I think I got a bad batch.

2/14/2006 2:16 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Eww thats a shame b/c I love clementines. Except when they are really dry, then they are nasty...

2/14/2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

Chiming in on clementines. I bought one of those crates of them a few weeks ago and threw almost all of them away. The ones I tasted were very tough and each section had multiple pits in them. Not good. Some bad batches going around, I think.

- D.

2/14/2006 6:15 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Yeah, these are all shriveled, dry, and bitter.

2/14/2006 6:19 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

That's so weird...all this talk of clementines and I've NEVER heard of them! Are they not found in Southern California? :)

2/14/2006 7:10 PM  
Blogger B. said...

My students always bring them for snack time. I like them too. They're very cute.

2/14/2006 9:24 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I'm not sure about Southern CA since I've never been west of Ohio :) They come in 5 lb. wooden crates with orange netting over them.

2/15/2006 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home