Monday, February 13, 2006

Weekend Update

The snow is gorgeous, but I'm so sore from all that damn shoveling. I used muscles yesterday that I haven't used in a looong time. I pulled another Angela yesterday. Chris and I went to get dinner and when I went to pull forward to back into my parking spot I got stuck in the snow since they only plowed one strip of our parking area. I told Chris that that was unacceptable. We also didn't get our paper yesterday (the Sunday paper is the best part of Sunday), which was also unacceptable, but I didn't voice that to anyone, so I don't know if that counts. My knitting class was cancelled and I'm really disappointed because I think I'm ready to make a scarf, but I don't know how to cast off.

From the "more excited than I should be" files, The Office got its own
subforum on TWoP. Speaking of television, Arrested Development is over, at least for now, which totally sucks. They did have an excellent final 4 episodes on Friday though. That was such a well-written and well-acted show. Chris and I spend the better half of yesterday watching old AD episodes.

The UK Office is on its way to my house as I type, as are some cool CDs.

On Saturday I went to the bank, cleaned the house, did lots of laundry, and watched the rest of season 2 of ER. I can't remember doing anything other than that, which is weird because there's no way that stuff took up my whole day. My life is pretty wild, isn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Man, oh man. You said it there. I *love* reading the Sunday paper. :)

2/13/2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Don't forget coupons!

2/13/2006 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home