Saturday, February 04, 2006

Random

Last night I watched Four Rooms -- not recommended.

The other day I was reading People, Places, and Things That Tend to Annoy Me, and he mentioned Beth Hart, saying that she is better than Janis. Now, for me--someone who could have murdered Carrie Underwood when she murdered "Piece of My Heart,"--this is a big statement. I was sent a clip and have been listening to some of her songs online, and while I haven't heard enough to make such a huge statement, I am leaning towards that. She has the whiskey and cigarettes thing down, but her voice isn't as cacophonous as Janis's. I have already listened to "Bottle Of Jesus" on her official site about 5 times.

I was looking at Sticky Keys' LJ and found this article about Jodie Sweetin from Full House having a meth addiction. I have no problem believing that, but I do have problems believing that her police officer husband had no idea. Seriously, how good of a police officer could he be? This is meth we're talking about; not weed. Also according to the article, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were a part of her intervention. The joke writes itself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

I blame the problem, without ever seeing Four Rooms, on Alicia Witt. She and Serena, of "Alpha Centaurii! Your first alien encounter!" fame are one and the same. I don't know what part she played in this movie, but she seems to be a pox...a movie dragger-downer, if you will. Steer clear of movies with her as a cast member.

2/04/2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Last night I watched Wedding Crashers--not recommended as well. My husband, of course, thought it was a great movie. I actually thought Jane Seymour had a lot more class, but apparently not. I could not believe she was in that movie. She was so demure and lovable in Dr. Quinn, and now she's starring in movies with Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson?!?! WTF?

2/05/2006 5:23 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Rusty - She had a pretty small part, but she was in the worst of the 4 vigniettes (probably not spelled right, but don't feel like looking it up).

B - I thought Wedding Crashers looked horrible. That's not my kind of humor. Eww, I didn't know Jane Seymour was in it! Geez!

2/06/2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

She would be in the worst vignette. She's the worst actress, so it's fitting.

Yeah,I kind of thought Wedding Crashers looked vile and offensive. Jane Seymour never really had my respect to begin with because Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman was so dweeby, but she totally lost it now for being in that movie. Tell me she doesn't sleep with either of the main characters!

2/07/2006 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home