Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Idol Thoughts

*Chandler Bing voice* Could the auditions be any more boring? *CBV* The "Hollywood" rounds start tonight, thank god. I like "Hollywood" because the horrible people are weeded out, people crack under pressure (I'm evil), and we get a glimpse into people's personalities. I'm not making any definite picks now because we've only seen like, 3 people out of 100-some who got through. We didn't see Bo till Hollywood last year. So far I like the Jay Leno-looking dude, Paris with the Grammy-winning grandmother, Chris with the bad facial hair, that Kellie girl whose dad is in jail, and that little cowboy dude. The people I want to punch in the face are Ace, the girl who got a full scholarship to Boston College whose dad is a (state) senator and whose mom is a "TV personality," and the hot twin girl who got through last night. I didn't hate the twin last night, but this morning someone posted this from Maxim. This link isn't 100% work-safe as the girls are hanging all over each other in various states of undress. Creepy! I don't have siblings, but if I did, I can't imagine I'd want to be hugging them while wearing an open baseball jersey, a thong, and nothing else. But what do I know? Also, they were on Fear Factor, so they are double fame whores. I actually want the Gwar guy to win, just to make things interesting, but alas, he didn't make it to the next round.

6 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

How about the kid from Long Island who sang the Josh Grobin song who's 16 but looks like he's 10.

And the guy with the Cher voice!!!! So funny.

2/08/2006 2:34 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I'm with you...I knew there was something about those twins I didn't like aside from the fact that they are beautiful, have perfect bodies, and can sing. Siblings in man magazines make me want to barf.

2/08/2006 5:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

That kid was so cute! And I LOVE the little cowboy guy. He sucks, but I'm rooting for him because I want to put him in my pocket, take him home, and hug him. With that Cher guy, how can you say you impersonate Cher and Judy Garland and then get pissed when Simon says you should be a female impersonator.

B: So we won't be seeing you and your sisters in a sauna in Maxim anytime soon then?

2/09/2006 11:18 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Yeah that kid was pretty cute. I missed the cowboy!! I also think that Cher dude should take Simon's advice and become a female impersonator.

2/09/2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger B. said...

You are correct Jenny, my sisters and I will NOT be posing for Maxim, although we are all pretty hot. :) Maybe Better Homes and Gardens though...wearing just an apron! LOL.

2/09/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

B: LOL Ummm...I've never seen pictures like that in BH&G. Are you sure Mr. B didn't have Maxim hidden inside the cover? :)

2/10/2006 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home