Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm So Excited...

...and I just can't hide it. I got my tax return today which totally negates the fact that I got about 5 seconds of sleep the past 2 nights and that I was doubled over in pain this morning from cramps.

At first I was pissed at The Office last night since the spoilers said that Jim gave Pam a present, but now I see where they're going with this. I like that they were tricky. Some great moments:

Sbarro (I've eaten at a Sbarro in NYC, but I do realize that it's not the best pizza there)
A Michael Scott Joint
Great Scott Productions
"With or Without You"
The Dwight Schrute bobblehead (I would totally buy one)
Jan falling for Michael yet again
Ryan's, "I hooked up with her on February 13th" with the hair pull.
Conan

And when I get home, not only do I get to watch The Office again, but also Leno with John Krasinski from last night!

I realized when Dwight made the comment about not thinking that Angela cared about Valentine's Day that I'm sort of like her, although I like to think I'm not as bad. I think Valentine's Day is stupid and pointless and made up by Hallmark. Plus I caught myself telling my supervisor that something was unacceptable. Ahhhhh!! I hate cats though, so at least we're not alike in that regard.

10 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

well i guess you saved me the stamp on your valentines card! hehehhe

2/10/2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

That was seriously one of the best espisodes of televison ever. I agree with your list of best moments. I love the bobble head doll, and the movie that Michael made was so great. I would also like to say that I REALLY miss NY pizza, especially the Long Island pizza! I hate Chicago pizza.

2/10/2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger Dim said...

Just when you think it can't happen, that show just keeps getting funnier each week.

Ryan's "I hooked up with her on February 13th" hair-pull was my favorite of a bunch of great moments.

I almost can't wait for this season to end so I can get it on DVD!

- D.

2/10/2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

March: Ha! Glad my Angela-ness saved you 39 cents.

Caroline: Doesn't Chicago have deep dish pizza? I like that, but I also like the big, floppy, greasy slices.

Dim: Same here with the DVD. I hope it comes out earlier since the season ends early.

2/10/2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Ah yeah, baby. Tax. Refund. :)

I've never been big on Valentine's Day, either.

2/10/2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

That WAS a wonderful episode last night...and if I was going to make a list of all the great/hilarious moments in the show, I would choose the same ones.

I was pissed as well that Jim didn't give Pam a present, but unlike you, I DIDN'T see where they were going with it. Fill me in, please!

2/10/2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Chicago is the birthplace of deepdish pizza!! I don't like it, its too heavy for me. But its extremely popular here.

2/10/2006 3:20 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

The thing about the heat is that I like it cold. I've grown up with my parents keeping the thermastat on 65-68. I love getting all cozy in lots of blankets when I go to bed. Its just that its been SO COLD here the past week, and since my parents are gone for this month I'm crankin' up the damn heat!!

Yeah if Brandgelina are on the cover of People or US Weekly one more time I'm going to scream.I don't like either one of them.

2/10/2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

In the second series of the British version, Tim got a promotion, started dating Rachael, and sort of forgot about Dawn, causing Dawn to pine for him even more. I'm hoping that not having Jim constantly fawn over her will help Pam to realize that she should really be with him. She can't continue to have her cake and eat it too. I watched Leno this morning. Boston accent!! That man has a gorgeous set of teeth.

2/11/2006 9:07 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Oh...got it. My British Office Series 2 is coming very soon. :) I guess I would have known that if I had seen it.

Yeah, he's gorgeous. I didn't expect him to have ear tufts in person, though...I thought that was just a Jim thing. (you know, how his hair sticks out behind his ears)

2/11/2006 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home