Monday, September 08, 2008

Job Interview, Part Deux

I have an interview with the Department of Public Welfare on the 17th. I'm not nervous at all; because of the way this works, the job is pretty much mine if I want it. Basically I have one week to think long and hard about what I want. I'm leaning toward not taking it for various reasons, among them not wanting to lose vacation time, having upcoming medical appointments, possible issues with leaving early to make it to school on time, and the fact that I made some connections in class this past weekend with people who work in various libraries in the area. Plus, if I turn the job down and change my mind later, I can just re-take the test. I can't even decide what I want to order at a restaurant; how the hell am I supposed to decide what life path I should take?!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Oh my, Jen. Big decisions, huh? What job would it be, exactly?

9/08/2008 10:37 PM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

i think you need to decide what is going to work for you right now. Remember $$ is nice..but convenience is also a MASSIVE plus (leaving early for school etc). I work from home 2 days a week now. I could go somewhere else and maybe make more $$ but working from home is actually sort of better than $$ if you can believe it.

9/09/2008 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home