Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Answers (Updated w/ B's questions)

From March:

1. Do you recycle as much as you think you can?

I'm pretty good about recycling, but I don't recycle at work since we don't have any recycling bins and if I have a can with really nasty stuff in it, I just throw it away instead of rinsing it out and recycling it.

2. If you could have any band play a party for you who is it and why?
Even though Depeche and The Cure are my favorite bands, they're not really party bands, so I'd like (assuming I can bring people back from the dead) Skynyrd or Zeppelin. They'd both rock out and then throw back beers with my party guests after the set. They'd also probably sleep with all of my friends.

3. When you were a kid what job(s) did you want?
I wanted to be a veterinarian, an interior designer, or an environmentalist

4. You see a person fall..do you laugh?
No, unless it's one of my friends and they aren't hurt.

5. Chewy Chips Ahoy or regular crunchy ones?
Chewy all the way!

6. What is the oddest thing you "knowingly" ate?
I haven't eaten anything too odd...I guess liver (nasty!), wild turkey (really dry), bear (tastes like chicken), and deer (mmm...deer bologna), but none of those are odd if you live in PA. Two of my favorite foods are brussels sprouts and pickled beets, and most people think it's odd to like those.

7. If you drink coffee, how do you like it prepared?
When I make it at home I use Dunkin' Donuts coffee that I grind myself with half and half and 1 packet of Splenda (but I'm going to switch to sugar when I use up all my Splenda packets because I'm trying to stop eating processed foods)...I make it the night before and put it in the fridge, when I do a Dunkin' run I get iced coffee with cream and sugar and a shot of hazelnut if I'm feeling saucy; if I'm getting a frou frou drink I get a mocha latte.

8. If we were dating, and I said you can't watch american idol any more would you break up with me? remember..I'd be the most awesomest B.F. ever..so keep that in mind..
First of all, Jim Halpert is the most awesomest bf in the world; second of all, I've been in too many relationships where I've compromised myself to make my man happy, so I would kick your ass to the curb and curl up on the couch to watch my AI boyfriends caterwaul their way through some of my favorite songs.

9. What is your favorite artificial flavor?
I love anything strawberry, coffee, or hazelnut flavored.

10. You are at a salad bar..what "bad" things do you put on the salad?
Cheddar cheese and croutons

From B.:

If you had to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to?
Oh no! I'm so bad at thinking up names for things. Maybe "The Wayward Librarian." Or, let's be honest here, "Don't Read This; Not Worth It."

Name 3 things you can do better than the average person.
Speak Spanish, remember song lyrics, play time management games like Diner Dash and Cake Mania (these games are my crack)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

we are SOOOO breaking up!

hahaha..awesome responses. I dug this both asking a reading...

-march

7/16/2008 1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The food, that's so funny. I have eaten all those things 'cept bear. And I like pickled beets--pretty commonplace on your typical PA salad bar!

7/16/2008 11:09 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

They'd also probably sleep with all of my friends.

Who am I hooking up with after the show? :P

I love your answers...so cute. Some of them totally made me giggle, and I love the Pennsylvania foods answer.

Perhaps I ought to think about doing this one, too?

7/18/2008 12:50 PM  
Blogger i i eee said...

I so get Plant. Robert Plant in his heyday = super hawt.

I've eaten guinea pig before.

7/18/2008 11:50 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Freebirrrrrd!! (I'm a huge Syknyrd fan from way back. I don't think I've ever admitted that publicly.)

7/25/2008 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home