Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thinking Calming Thoughts

Today is D-Day. My interview starts at 1:15. I feel prepared, but I'm completely exhausted. After work yesterday, I went to dinner (I had fish tacos for the first time and they were awesome--I don't think Californians are crazy anymore) and then to Hersheypark with a work friend and didn't get home till a little after 11 and then didn't go to bed till after midnight, then I had to get up for an 8AM dermatologist appointment this morning. I just finished my coffee and I stopped at Burger King for a Croisanwich and a large Dr. Pepper, the breakfast of champions, so hopefully the caffeine will help me wake up.

Yesterday my coworker accepted a job, so when she leaves I'm going to be swamped unless management is organized and they replace her quickly (pause for laughter). I have a lot riding on this job and, I'll be honest, I'll be devastated if I don't get it. I'll let you all know how it goes when I get home! Thanks for the well wishes!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

YUM for Burger King and sending you good thoughts!

7/29/2008 11:24 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

wishing you the best of luck!!!

7/29/2008 11:39 AM  
Blogger i i eee said...

I hope it goes well!

7/29/2008 3:28 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Are you home yet????? How'd it go?

7/29/2008 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home