Thursday, May 01, 2008

Idol Thoughts

Well, I don't have too many Idol Thoughts this week, so here's a quickie version. I flew into Baltimore Tuesday evening; my parents picked me up, we stopped for dinner, got to their house right at 8, I watched until David Cook's second performance, and then I went home. I went to the bathroom during most of David A's performance and went into the kitchen to smoke during Syesha's, so all I really saw was part of David A.'s and Brooke's first performances and both of Jason's and David C.'s. I thought the best of the night was David C. who, much to Rusty's dismay, is now my second AI boyfriend (and yes, I did once call him pasty, greasy, doughy, and disgusting), followed closely by Jason.

I'd be ok if Jason went home next week if Syesha weren't still there. I know he's not going to win, nor do I want him to, but he can't go before her.

I loved Paula's gaffe. This show is such bullshit.

On Wednesday night I got to see Ace but my view was tainted by Constantine.

I fast forwarded through Natasha Beddingfield (sp?) and really liked Neil Diamond's song. Brooke's sing-out was touching.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger i i eee said...

I'm sad I missed Neil's performance.

Oh but wait, that's what youtube is for!

5/02/2008 1:06 AM  
Blogger B. said...

I immediately thought of you when I saw Ace in the audience. :)

5/02/2008 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home