Sunday, March 23, 2008

Top 20 American Idol Performances

Because I go through withdraw on the weekends...
In season order


Season 1:


Cheesy Group Sing: California Dreamin'


Season 2:

Cheesy Group Sing: For the Longest Time


Season 3:

Semi-finals: Lisa Leuschner, "Sweet Thing." Robbed, I say!


Semi-finals: Jon Peter Lewis, "A Little Less Conversation"


George Huff, "Take Me to the Pilot"


Season 4: Semi-finals: Nadia Turner, "There's a Power"


Semi-finals: Bo Bice, "Whipping Post"


Carrie Underwood, "Alone"


Bo Bice, "Spinning Wheel" and "Vehicle"



Season 5: Semi-finals: Ace Young, "Father Figure"


Semi-finals: Bucky Covington, "Thunder Rolls"


Chris Daughtry, "I Walk the Line"


Paris Bennett, "The Show Must Go on"


Season 6: Hollywood Week: Blake Lewis, Chris Sligh, Tom Lowe, and Rudy Cardenas, "How Deep Is Your Love"


Blake Lewis, "You Give Love a Bad Name"


Season 7: Hollywood Week: Josiah Lemming, "Grace Kelly"


Semi-finals: Alexandrea Lushington, "Spinning Wheel" Bonus points for doing "You Know I'm No Good" during Hollywood Week


Semi-finals: Jason Castro, "What a Day for a Daydream" and "I Just Want to Be Your Everything"

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Squee! I've been waiting for this! :D Some of my favorite performances are on this list, too, so I can't wait to go through and watch them all.

The only one I saw so far was California Dreamin', and I don't necessarily agree that it should be on this list, what with the fact that they were already in California, so it's a bit WTF?, but also because some of the words they sing are wrong, and, well...I'm just not into Season 1 people. Sorry.

And I see that our man is on there too. Woot! :D

3/23/2008 10:13 PM  
Blogger B. said...

How about the 20 worst?

3/24/2008 3:43 PM  
Blogger j said...

Jen, the first step to wellness is recognizing you have a problem...

hehe

3/25/2008 10:40 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

Where'd the dang recap of last night's show! It's been over for for 11 hours for crying out loud!!

- D.

3/26/2008 8:36 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

That's a tall order, B! I think it would have to be the 1,000 worst performances.

J: Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, you know.

Dim/not Dim: Hold your damn pants on!

3/26/2008 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home