Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wow

Holy shit. I finished Six Feet Under last night. What an incredible ending, especially the montage. I cried like a little girl and I still tear up. I'm sort of ashamed to admit how many times I've watched it. It even had a funny moment with Brenda dying while Billy is blathering on. I feel like I was watching my family die and if that's not a mark of a good show, I don't know what is. Here's the ending montage:



Now I have to go do some school reading. Yuck.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Okay, I watched the montage, but I've never seen the show, so I don't really get it. Apparently I should be queuing it?

8/26/2007 1:13 PM  
Blogger i i eee said...

Oh Rusty -yes, you need to watch it from the very beginning.

I loved that series. And the end montage is completely memorable. And the Brenda dying part was quite funny with Billy.

I always feel so sad about how Keith died though.

8/26/2007 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, then. No wonder everyone is depressed.

8/27/2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

Oh goodness girl, when this aired originally the boards were actually quiet for a bit because everyone was just soaking it up, and then they exploded!

I can only watch that montage every now and again because it's so powerful. On its own it's luscious but when you put in the fact that we lived with that family for years it makes it all the more beautiful and real and and oddly comforting.

It stands as one of the best series finales to date, pure bliss.

I also liked how they concluded each other family workings, Anthony with the Asian guy, Brenda and all her kids and husband, Mya growing up, so sweet.

8/28/2007 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home