Thursday, July 26, 2007

Stuff

I can't wait for The Simpsons movie!! I don't know if I'll get to see it this weekend or not, but hopefully it'll be soon. I even put a Simpsons band-aid on the blister I got on my ankle when I went hiking wearing my shoes that are too small. It was about 15 years old and probably coated in bacteria which is probably the reason why I'm in excruciating pain every time I bend my ankle, but I had to keep with the theme.

Check out how much the Kwik-E-Mart 7-11s sold:

960,000 cans of Buzz Cola
1.1 million Squishees
880,400 Sprinklicious doughnuts
More than 3.4 million units of Simpsons swag


It's not surprising though. How can you resist a 3 for the price of 3 deal?

Speaking of my hiking, I think I might start running again. I ran a little bit on Sunday when I was out and it was fun. I couldn't run too far though, because I wasn't wearing a sports bra and I'm a little busty. It was like a scary, unsexy episode of Baywatch. I'll need to buy an MP3 player though; I can't run without music and I don't think bringing my Walkman along will do anything to increase my already hopelessly low coolness factor.

Check out this video of an entertainment reporter interviewing Holly Hunter. Awkward! Rusty, you probably shouldn't watch.

Shit! Why does YouTube randomly not let me embed videos sometimes?! Here's the link.

I started reading the first Harry Potter book. I'll let you know if it lives up to the hype.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Scary, unsexy episode of Baywatch" . . . Okay, that's funny. Good luck.

7/26/2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

The 1st HP book? Don't let that one sell you (or not) on the series. I wasn't as impressed with Book 1 as I was (am) with the others.

Although I don't have #7 yet. Crap.

And, I'm seeing the Simpsons movie tomorrow. Can you believe it? And, I JUST BARELY saw my first ever episode yesterday. Something about Homer and crows and then the old man being dead, or playing dead. I don't know. Something like that.

;)

7/27/2007 12:33 AM  
Blogger i i eee said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA! Oh Jenny G., you make me so happy, with your Baywatch bustin' moves!

And I've glad you're keeping with theme!

I need to get on track with things, didn't even realize it was coming out this weekend! How exciting!

Yay for starting up on some HP! I'm a fan, of course.

7/27/2007 2:17 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

baywatch babe! nice..

That interview was AWFUL..on so many levels.

7/27/2007 11:41 AM  
Blogger B. said...

I was going to quote the same line that funky smith did, so now I have nothing to say. Oh wait, yes I do. I would totally be running with a walkman too, as I do not own any sophisticated music listening device.

7/27/2007 4:43 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

Just saw the movie. Did you see it tonight? Stay until the very end of the movie when you go. THE very end.

7/28/2007 1:34 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I just watched that interview video you linked to...DAMN, that was painful to watch. The scream at the end was worth it, though.

7/31/2007 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home