Friday, July 06, 2007

Just Popping In...

Is it wrong, sick, and disturbing that I read about how Michael Jackson is looking for a house on the Chesapeake Bay and got momentarily excited? Yes? Ok, then...

I'm so bummed that we don't have one of the Kwik-E-Mart 7-Elevens, but that's understandable seeing as how we don't even have a 7-Eleven period. I'll either have to make a road trip to NYC or DC or make do with this review and pictures from X-Entertainment.

I leave you with a Simpsons quote:

Homer: Really, the only word to describe it is (drools)
Lisa: Hmm. What's the English equivalent for (drools) I'd say ... transcendent.
Homer: How about groin-grabbingly transcendent?
Lisa: Uh ... I don't think so.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

"Groin-grabbingly transcendent"....I think I'll have to use that one.

You and Michael Jackson. Ha!

7/06/2007 11:07 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

you and MJ bloggin..A+ stuff.

There are very few 7-11's around here as well.

7/06/2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

You and my friend would SO GET ALONG swimmingly with each other. I told you that I got him Homer pj pants, right? I'm sure he knows the EXACT EPISODE from which you quote--I, on the other hand, haven't the FOGGIEST IDEA.

7/06/2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

The probs is that they would never let MJ anywhere near you, so you'd only have to deal with paparazzi on your lawn and what not. Very inconvenient.

7/09/2007 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home