Friday, July 06, 2007

Just Popping In...

Is it wrong, sick, and disturbing that I read about how Michael Jackson is looking for a house on the Chesapeake Bay and got momentarily excited? Yes? Ok, then...

I'm so bummed that we don't have one of the Kwik-E-Mart 7-Elevens, but that's understandable seeing as how we don't even have a 7-Eleven period. I'll either have to make a road trip to NYC or DC or make do with this review and pictures from X-Entertainment.

I leave you with a Simpsons quote:

Homer: Really, the only word to describe it is (drools)
Lisa: Hmm. What's the English equivalent for (drools) I'd say ... transcendent.
Homer: How about groin-grabbingly transcendent?
Lisa: Uh ... I don't think so.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

"Groin-grabbingly transcendent"....I think I'll have to use that one.

You and Michael Jackson. Ha!

7/06/2007 11:07 AM  
Blogger March to the Sea said...

you and MJ bloggin..A+ stuff.

There are very few 7-11's around here as well.

7/06/2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

You and my friend would SO GET ALONG swimmingly with each other. I told you that I got him Homer pj pants, right? I'm sure he knows the EXACT EPISODE from which you quote--I, on the other hand, haven't the FOGGIEST IDEA.

7/06/2007 11:03 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys Says: said...

The probs is that they would never let MJ anywhere near you, so you'd only have to deal with paparazzi on your lawn and what not. Very inconvenient.

7/09/2007 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home