Thursday, August 23, 2007

TV Stuff...and Snape

I watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone last night, and I would totally let Snape do naughty things to me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Curb Your Enthusiasm's fifth season begins on September 9. Unfortunately I don't have HBO, so I'll have to wait till the DVD comes out.

*small voice* I sort of want to watch Kid Nation. And I got a little misty eyed at the video on the site. What?! I had PMS!

YES!! American Gladiators is coming back! I used to watch that on Sunday afternoons. Ohh, maybe I should try out! It says a good candidate is "big, bad, and athletic with a personality that sizzles." That's definitely me. You MUST watch this video. I don't remember Malibu, but he is a tool.



Anchorwoman was canceled after 1 episode. HAHAHAHA Oh wait; it's being replaced by 'Til Death. Gotta love FOX.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Gina Thompson said...

I can't describe the feelings of joy when I watched this video. Thank you.

And yes, Snape can always tough my body.

8/24/2007 7:00 AM  
Blogger B. said...

Jen, I think the only thing you need for American Gladiators is a spray tan and you'll be set!

8/24/2007 8:48 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

I liked that thing that shot tennis balls at people on AGlad. That was cool.

I want to get showtime just for brotherhood..but a dvd rental of netflix is easier.

8/24/2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

"Malibu, you are truly amazing." So says Mike Adamle, and I'd have to say I agree. "Sweet!"

Kid Nation looks adorable. I got teary-eyed, too, and you know how I feel about kids. Must be PMS.

Snape?! WTF?! I think you need to email me and explain yourself, because I'm lost. Perhaps I'm too wrapped up in canon to see him as sexy in the movies. I'm certainly not attracted to him in the least. I'd let Sirius Black ravage me any day of the week, though! Mmmm....

8/24/2007 9:05 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Oops! I think I meant "ravish". Whatever...It's late. And I'm an ass. :)

Whichever word means "get it on" is the one I should have used.

8/25/2007 12:44 AM  
Blogger i i eee said...

"He took a licking, and he's still ticking."

"Sweet."

That is stinking funny.

8/26/2007 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home