Thursday, July 19, 2007

7 Random Things

I was tagged by March

1. I'm with March on hockey being the best sport to watch (hell, it's the only sport I care to watch), but tennis is my favorite to play, even though I suck.
2. I have an ugly scar on my left index finger. When I worked in food service I was holding a bagel in my left hand as I was cutting it (don't ever do that) and sliced right through my finger. I did the exact same thing the next day. There are lab rats smarter than I am.
3. "Six Feet Under" might be my new favorite TV show (besides the Simpsons which has supreme, never-ending #1 privileges). I don't know if I'd put it ahead of the UK Office of season 1 of the US Office, but it's definitely better than seasons 2 or 3.
4. I don't like beer. I've tried to like it, but I just don't. It tastes like piss. Give me liquor or wine.
5. I hate bacon and sausage. I can eat bacon in broccoli salad for some reason, but other than that, I won't touch them. The smell of them cooking makes me nauseous and I can't even look at sausage without feeling like I'm going to hurl.
6. I'm really good at holding prestigious titles without doing any work. I was a section editor in the high school yearbook and was vice president and president of the national Spanish honor society in college. I spent about 3 hours tops doing work for all these posts combined.
7. I'm scared of bumper cars. I'll ride the tallest and fastest roller coasters, but bumper cars freak me the hell out.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

i love the list.

no bacon??! thats too bad.
Bumper cars?! Wow..

Did you see the new Ben and Jerrys flavor Duff and Do'h Nuts! I swear...

7/20/2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

BACON! BUMPER CARS! BEER!

Well, I'm with you on beer, can't stand it thought I did try a hard cider that I liked a whole lot.

But bacon! Man... ;)

7/20/2007 11:24 AM  
Blogger B. said...

I love bumper cars. I'm a wuss when it comes to most rides, but I love bumper cars. Although I used to be afraid to put my hand anywhere other than on the steering wheel for fear that my fingers would be pinched.

7/20/2007 2:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

March - I saw it, but unfortunately it's only available in Vermont.

7/22/2007 10:44 AM  
Blogger i i eee said...

I love me some Six Feet Under!

I also love me some sausage -and I love the smell of bacon. You learn something new everyday.

7/23/2007 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home