7 Random Things
I was tagged by March
1. I'm with March on hockey being the best sport to watch (hell, it's the only sport I care to watch), but tennis is my favorite to play, even though I suck.
2. I have an ugly scar on my left index finger. When I worked in food service I was holding a bagel in my left hand as I was cutting it (don't ever do that) and sliced right through my finger. I did the exact same thing the next day. There are lab rats smarter than I am.
3. "Six Feet Under" might be my new favorite TV show (besides the Simpsons which has supreme, never-ending #1 privileges). I don't know if I'd put it ahead of the UK Office of season 1 of the US Office, but it's definitely better than seasons 2 or 3.
4. I don't like beer. I've tried to like it, but I just don't. It tastes like piss. Give me liquor or wine.
5. I hate bacon and sausage. I can eat bacon in broccoli salad for some reason, but other than that, I won't touch them. The smell of them cooking makes me nauseous and I can't even look at sausage without feeling like I'm going to hurl.
6. I'm really good at holding prestigious titles without doing any work. I was a section editor in the high school yearbook and was vice president and president of the national Spanish honor society in college. I spent about 3 hours tops doing work for all these posts combined.
7. I'm scared of bumper cars. I'll ride the tallest and fastest roller coasters, but bumper cars freak me the hell out.