Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Faces of Meth

I saw this on Pop Culture Junk Mail; it's before and after mug shots of people who use meth. It's haunting and heart-breaking. Some of the thumbnails don't match up with the pictures, but the one that struck me was the thumbnail on the bottom row in the middle (one of the thumbnails that doesn't match up). The guy looks pretty built, and then only 2 months later is gaunt and frail. The woman in the middle of the second row aged 30 years in 3.

Faces of Meth

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Those made me shudder with revulsion. I would never do meth.

5/03/2006 10:17 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Eegads.

5/04/2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger B. said...

Ew. That should make people stop, but it won't. This is horrible to say, but the Mexican-looking guy actually looked better after meth. Maybe it's just my sick mind...

5/04/2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I guess they concentrate on pot so much because most kids who do drugs do pot.

B: LOL I'm not really sure which one the Mexican-looking one is. Is it the one who was buff and then became skinny?

5/06/2006 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home