Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bitchfest and Other Randomness

I have a raging case of PMS.

Beyonce was in People's Beautiful People issue saying that if she weren't as beautiful, maybe people would notice her talent more. Honey, I hate to break it to you, but neither your looks nor your talent are that great. I want to punch her.

If Paris goes home tomorrow night, that does not mean America is racist, for christ's sake.

I hate entitled people.

I also hate needy people (emotionally needy, not poor).

I hate the people on my commute. Get out of the passing lane if you are going to go 65!!

Some random work shit is annoying the bejesus out of me, but I don't talk about work here.

I made asparagus for the first time last night using the recipe from
Simply Recipes (which is a great site, by the way). It wasn't that great, but I think it's because of the asparagus. It was just olive oil, lemon zest, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper, so I'm sure I screwed something up along the way.

I'm tired of the "trend" of celebrities adopting children from third-world countries. Hell, I'd rather live in Darfur than have Jessica Simpson as my mother.

I would be willing to drive out to LA to punch Taylor Hicks, and if the song choice spoilers I read are true, I just might.

I think we're all aware that gas prices are high, media. Please stop shoving it down our throats. And seriously, if you have an SUV, I don't wanna fucking hear it.

Last night I watched 2 half-naked sweaty men hugging. It was on "Walker, Texas Ranger."

7 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Lucky me! I get to spend the evening with you! :-P (kidding!) Hopefully AI won't be a suck-fest...but I doubt it.

Try to have a better day. See you tonight!

I hate all those things, too, by the way.

5/02/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I won't take it out on you :). Chris is doing a Styx song that I didn't know was a Styx song till this morning.

5/02/2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

NO WAY!!! What Styx song! I like them...he better not butcher it. Unless he is doing Mr. Roboto. That would rule.

Domo arigato,

- D.

5/02/2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Mess: It couldn't have been THAT bad if you didn't even know it was asparagus.

Dim: Supposedly he's doing Renegade. The jig is up!

5/02/2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

You are GREAT!!!

I couldn't agree w/you more. :-)

5/02/2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Oi. I feel you on Beyonce. I do like her voice but the "I'm so beautiful" talk is really annoying. Same with Charlize Theron.

5/02/2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Thanks, Caroline

I think Beyonce looks like a drag queen sometimes. I think she has a good girl group voice, because I like DC, but I don't like her solo songs.

Charlize ain't all that either :).

5/04/2006 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home