Friday, April 28, 2006

Drug Testing

Yay for a new Office!!

"Heroine"

Do you know what this is?
Yeah, it's Northern Lights blah blah cannabis.
No, it's marijuana.

You're not on anything? Good.

Smokin' doobies with my brothers.

Jim's Stanley impression.

John Krasinski is incredible at portraying emotion without talking.

The way Jim turned the interview around on Dwight

Clove cigarettes at the Alicia Keys concert.

Oscar was in Mexico once at age 8 for his great grandmother's funeral, so he might be a drug mule.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Have you ever....pooped out a balloon?

Great episode and I, not a huge Jim fan, LOVED how he turned the interview around on Dwight. That was classic.

They're pimping that bobblehead doll, huh? I wish this season would hurry up and end so I can get it on DVD.

And...something weird is happening. I'm starting to find Angela vaguely attractive. I'm scared.

- D.

4/28/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Angela's very pretty in real life. Unless you nean you're attracted to her strictness... I'm totally not hot for Dwight, but I love him.

4/30/2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

I "nean" that I am attracted to her physicially in the show. And that she would totally spank me naughtily if the bathroom towels didn't line up perfectly.

- D.

4/30/2006 8:05 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Smart ass :).

4/30/2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home