Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sometimes We Get it Right

My faith in our country has been restored just a bit. I had Kellie in the top 2, and I'm extremely glad I was wrong.

New Office tonight! From NBC.com:

"When Dwight (Rainn Wilson) finds half a joint in the Dunder Mifflin parking lot, he puts on his Volunteer Sheriff's uniform and launches a full investigation -- prompting Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) to ask for an unusual favor. Pam (Jenna Fischer) playfully issues a challenge to Jim (John Krasinski) and he does his best to follow through with it. B.J. Novak , Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Melora Hardin and David Denham also star."

Go here and scroll down a bit for a hilarious 3-minute clip.

In the words of Dwight: "Being a narc is the coolest job you can have.""

2 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

THANK you for changing the link. :)

4/28/2006 12:40 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Yay, I finally caught The Office this week! And it was gooooood. What killed me really is just seeing Dwight in the uniform. Every time. I guess I'm an easy laugh.

4/29/2006 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home