Wednesday, April 26, 2006

For Not Dim

Screen caps of Kat from last night. I don't know if your ridiculous comment was ridiculous = hot or ridiculous = hideous color, visible panty lines, and made a girl with an awesome figure look fat, but I was not digging the dress. And, uh, you might want to scroll about 3/4 of the way down because I think we might have seen something we weren't supposed to see. Her hair extensions looked ratty too. I think my lesbian crush on Kat is over.

P.S. She also did my major pet peeve: smiled and waved during a sad song. That is unacceptable in my book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Y'all are jealous haterz, yo.

Come on...she was smokin'. It wasn't the most flattering dress from the waist down until she walked and showed the slit thing. She looked like a peeled banana.

Diggin' Kat!!!!

- Not D.

4/26/2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

And you find peeled bananas hot? Well, you ARE a lady. She's a very pretty girl she just makes some questionable wardrobe choices.

4/26/2006 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home