Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Borrowed from B

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4. "...with. Sometimes they were paralyzed, sometimes they..." From The World According to Garp by John Irving.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find? My office printer.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? American Idol

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 9:00 AM

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 9:01 AM

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? shuffling papers in the next room; footsteps; "Plush" by STP on the classic alternative radio station, making me feel old again.

7. When did you last step outside? at about 8:15, walking from the garage to the office

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? my work website

9. What are you wearing? black T-shirt, khakis, and a white cardigan sweater thingy

10. Did you dream last night? I don't remember my dream.

11. When did you last laugh? Last night with Rusty watching American Idol

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A hideous painting of a vase of flowers sitting off-center on a silver tray on a table (and for whatever reason, leaves and petals [which don't even match the flowers in the vase] have fallen off and are lying on the table) with 3 different fugly pillows that appear to be floating in air in the background and something else which I suppose are velvet curtains that have a scraggly-looking fringe hanging down even further in the background. You know, I never really paid attention to that painting before, but a monkey could have painted something more artistically pleasing than that. There is also a calendar, a bulletin board, and a clock.

13. Seen anything weird lately? That painting

14. What do you think of this quiz? ??

15. What is the last film you saw? Junebug

16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A house, a trip to London, a master's degree, clothes and shoes, stuff for the house, and stuff for my friends and family.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do? I would cure diseases that have no cure right now, like cancer and AIDS. I would also make sure that wealth was more evenly distributed, because it pisses me off that some people have no home or food while others can buy a $10,000 handbag.

19. Do you like to Dance? Noooooooooooooo

20. George Bush? Liar, idiot, puppet

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Kate

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him? Rusty is going to have 2 best friends with boys named Ethan.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes. If I were rich, I'd move to England without even having been there. I'm very unhappy with our country right now (waits for Homeland Security to bum rush me for being unpatriotic).

24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? Free booze for all!

5 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

HAHA! Ethan times two. Aunt Rusty better get them their own embroidered sweaters with their last initials.

4/19/2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

We should conspire against Rusty to give our Ethans our maiden names as last names so that they both have the same last intial too. Muahahaha!

4/19/2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Rock on! Ethan P. I like it! We could also do one of those trailer park spellings like Ethen, or Ethyn, or even Eathan. LOL.

4/19/2006 8:53 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

AAAAAAHHH!! These comments make me want to break something! I'll disown you both as my best friends, and you'll be lost...and you'll be sorry...when I'm gone.

4/19/2006 10:12 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Ewww, alternative spellings!

Rusty - Try not to get worried, try not to turn on to problems that upset you.

4/20/2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home