Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Standards

I know very few of these songs, and the ones I do know I don't like, so I'll keep this short:

Everyone sounded great with 3 exceptions:

Kellie sounded like complete and total ass.
Taylor sounded like he does every single other week, which to me is like ass. Everyone else changed it up a little except him. I tired of his schtick months ago.
Ace sounded sort of bad but he gave me the vapors. Good god that man is hot. And I totally called the suit (this morning on the blog) and the ponytail (to Rusty on the phone before she came over).

My favorites of the night:

Katharine by a long shot (and Dim, even I was turned on by her tonight),
Elliott,
then Paris

Kellie should go home tomorrow but she won't, so Ace should definitely go, but I'm afraid Elliott will go due to the hotness vote.

P.S. I forgot that
Michael Rapaport was in the audience clapping for Ace. Show, please never make me connect Ace to Michael Rapaport ever again. The War at Home is the worst. show. ever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Damn it! I'm on vacation this week and I missed the show. Any pics of Katharine from the show you can find and post will be much appreciated! HAHA!

- Not D.

4/18/2006 9:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Where are you on vacation?

4/19/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Dim said...

Ehhh...nowhere really. We're just doing daytrips in the area. It's fun and relaxing though.

4/20/2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

That's cool; hope you're having fun!

4/20/2006 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home