Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sleep, Elusive Sleep

Last night I was awakened yet again by neighbors. I awoke to, "Fuck!" followed by a car door slamming and someone peeling out. Then neighbor (girl #1) and girl #2 were screaming at each other. Then fuck guy came back yelling that he wanted his CDs back and threatened to break the door down while girl #2 cried and said she was walking home while fuck guy screamed at here to stay where she was. Then girl #1 opened the door and fought with fuck guy who told her that he served his country for 4 years. Then fuck guy went around to the bathroom window, but apparently it was too high to break into (even though there are 2 ladders sitting next to it). Lather, rinse, repeat. After they finally left I couldn't sleep so I laid on the couch and watched most of Say Anything till I fell asleep...until they came back again. Luckily this time they weren't as loud.

About 85-90% of my hits have been from people searching for images of a certain deceased frontman's wife and daughter, which I posted last September. I took the photo down a couple days ago, but I'm still on the first page of Google images. I deleted the post, so hopefully that'll stop. Today from 2:30 until 10 AM I had 14 hits from people searching for that from the US, Cyprus, the Philippines, Austria, the United Arab Emirates, the Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Finland, and Canada. WTF? It's not a huge deal, but I'd rather have fewer people finding my blog than have all my traffic be from that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

You should call the cops.

4/23/2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I think it's better not to get involved. They'd know it was me, and because of her relationship with the landlord I'd rather stay out of it.

4/23/2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

Well, now, you will get a large amount of hits from people doing searches on "fuck guy". Not sure if that is any better, but it certainly made me laugh.

- D.

4/23/2006 11:33 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I used to have neighbors like that until they were evicted...Ha. Stupid idiots.

4/24/2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Dim - I think it just bothers me because she's a cute yet underage girl and I don't want people finding my blog for pervy purposes. She's not just turning 18 or something, is she?

B - Our old neighbors got evicted and it was funny. This girl won't though because she has a relationship of some sort with the landlord.

4/26/2006 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home