Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Title

I had something to write about that didn't pertain to American Idol, but now I forget what it was.

The Good - Mandisa, Bucky (I was nervous about him.), Paris, Chris

The Bad - Ace (Why do you do me this way? I talk about how great you are and then you go and embarrass me. You're still hot though.), Kevin (That ranks down there with John Stevens's "Crocodile Rock" as one of the worst. performances. ever.)

The Meh - Kellie, Elliot, Melissa (BWAH! Stevie: Don't hug me, just sing the song right), Lisa, Katharine

The I don't know because I used his performance to go upstairs and wash my face: Taylor

5 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Just for the record, I am not Dim. I am someone who inhabited his body and watched American Idol last night.

Best Male Performance: Taylor
Best Female Performance: Katharine

Way up there too: Paris

Nice to see Bucky sing that song well. I hope he stays.

I don't know what I was more horrified over...Chris not knowing that "Higher Ground" was a Stevie Wonder song, or Simon reacting as if Chris invented the rock version of the song himself.

I'm not sure how many people get voted off this time around, but if it is one each, I gotta go with the Part-Time Lover (how freaking CREEPY was that? It's past your bedtime, Kevin. Ta ta.) and Kellie.

That's just based on last night's performances. Ace was pretty horrible too.

Oh wait...gotta go. Dim's coming back...

- D.

(oops. I mean, Not -D.)

3/15/2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Thanks for the comment, Not Dim. I guess Dim is too busy eating his nuts and rear-ending things while he handles snakes. :) I'm starting to think that Kevin really believes that people see him as a sex symbol. I'm sure the 11 year old girls who brought that sign onstage do, but no one older than that. It's just 1 person a week now till the end, so I'm thinking and hoping it's Kevin.

3/15/2006 1:00 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

What about Chris Daughtry??

3/15/2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I look forward to your weekly recap on AI. Chris is awesome...or maybe I can't get past the fact that he's friggin' hott!

3/15/2006 6:04 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I thought Chris did well, but he seems like a one-trick pony. I'll feel this way till he does something other than the style of late 90s/early 00s rock.

Thanks, Jennifer! And yes, he is :).

3/16/2006 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home