Monday, March 27, 2006

Oh My Lord

Dedication Honors Nude Britney Spears Giving Birth. Chris sent me this link that he posted on his Myspace blog. Apparently the fact that Britney and Kevin procreated is a cause for celebration amongst pro-lifers. I'm sorry, I won't offend all pro-lifers. Apparently it's a cause for celebration amongst crazily insane pro-lifers.

My letter wasn't published in the paper yesterday, but a letter that said, "Git 'er done. Quit smoking." was. Freakin' wonderful. And then to add insult to injury, Chris said, "Maybe your letter wasn't as good as you thought it was." Niiiiiice. Perhaps not, but at least I didn't say "Git 'er done."

I love The Simpsons Archive. I was looking over it a little bit and found
this list of Homer's Mmmm...(blank) quotes. It has my favorite: "Mmmmm...Unexplained bacon."

Speaking of The Simpsons, last night's episode was the funniest in 4 or 5 years. I loved the dye/Di/die song. Ricky Gervais is a genius!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Not for nothing, but is that a sculpture of Britney Spears giving birth? Looks more like Britney Spears conceiving.

Come on, Federline. Git 'er done!

- D.

3/27/2006 12:30 PM  
Blogger Lebatron said...

You can't go wrong when it comes to the simpsons.

3/27/2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger j said...

Oh, you've given me a wonderfully distracting website (to add to the ones like your own which I already use to distract from other responsibilities...)

3/27/2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger B. said...

That statue is very disturbing. So, is that the new position in which to give birth? And the bearskin rug???

3/28/2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger j said...

whoa--I just looked at that myself. So now Britney Spears is a pro-life icon? She hooks up with a white trash moron who abandoned his other previous "child" commitments and she will likely have the baby raised by hired help. But she didn't abort it!

Other statues to follow: Martha Stewart flossing by the American Dental Association. Ted Bundy wearing a seat belt by the Safety Association...(add your own if you like)

3/28/2006 11:53 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Dim: Yes, yes it does. Although the baby's head crowning would make conception difficult.

J: I know, I already spent inordinate amounts of time on that site. Sometimes kids would have been better off having been aborted. Maybe we could have a statue of Donald Trump combing his hair.

B: I thought that was a strange position for giving birth too, since the baby would have to go uphill. But Rusty said that's how they're doing it nowadays.

3/29/2006 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home