Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My New Calling

Yesterday while I was home sick I watched a marathon of Animal Cops, or whatever that show is called. It made me so depressed and I totally want to be a doggie foster parent. What can be more rewarding than taking in a dog that was abandoned and taking care of him till he's well enough to be adopted? Knowing me, I'd get too attached to all of them and end up keeping them all and then my house would reek. Well, actually, knowing me, the reeking part wouldn't happen because I clean obsessively, but the keeping part would. I've never had a dog because my parents thought they were messy and that I wouldn't take the time to walk it and take it out to pee. As an adult I've never lived anywhere where you're allowed to have pets, but as soon as I do, I'm getting a beagle. Chris says we're not getting one, but he's sorely mistaken. I leave you with pictures that make me, an even-keeled, non-excitable person, want to go eeeeeee!!! and hug my computer screen.


Image hosting by Photobucket




Image hosting by Photobucket



Images hosted by Photobucket because Blogger is still sucking.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Please! You are NOT even-keeled. And neither am I - those pictures made ME go eeeeee! and hug my computer screen. I love beagles, too. I'll be its godparent when you get one. Or Aunt Marwe. That would work.

3/22/2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

Those are the cutest freaking things I've ever seen.

3/22/2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

PS, I cannot watch Animal Cops thing either, because I will and do cry my eyes out--and WILL hunt down the SOB's that hurt animals in such a horrible, cruel way.

3/22/2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Aww!! They are SO cute!! Steven says things like that to me too. His dog is really cute and sweet. I agree w/you too about watching Animal Cops. Its so horrible to think that people can do something so incredibly awful. I think that its effed up.

3/22/2006 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home