Thursday, March 23, 2006

Stuff

Funniest moment of watching AI last night: Rusty and I are talking and Rusty's dad says in a perfect sarcastic tone, "Please! I'm trying to watch."

Second funniest moment of watching AI last night: The clip they chose for the recap of Ace.

A sign that I'm getting old: Upon hearing
Chris Brown sing, "Don't believe my age is gonna slow us down/I can definitely show you things that's gon' have you sayin' I can't be 16," I think, "Where are that kid's parents?!" Then I realize I'm almost, but not quite, old enough to be the mother of a kid who has a hit song about sex.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

My dad's comment was made all the funnier by the fact that he can't stand AI.

3/23/2006 8:57 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Heh. He must LOOOOOOOVE January to May.

3/23/2006 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home