Tuesday, March 21, 2006

On Being Sick and the 80s.

I'm home sick today. Wonderful. Last night I didn't go to Rita's. My parents took us out to dinner, and by the time we were done eating I was so chilled that I just wanted to get home and take a bath. I used up all the hot water.

I love Pop Culture Junk Mail, which is written by one of the entertainment editors at MSNBC. Pretty much every time she updates I find something that I want to post here, but then my blog would basically be hers, but less well-written. I couldn't resist posting this though: I Was So Eighties. It makes me sad/glad that I wasn't old enough to tease my hair, but on some crucifies and fishnets, and go to a Duran Duran concert. Under the list of the people who were rated the most 80s, check out stuporfly. You can hover on the picture to read comments about specific parts, and I love his! Some of them also provided pictures of themselves now.

*Update: Ricky Gervais will be on The Simpsons this Sunday! Hilarity will ensue.

1 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

post it anyway..i post stuff from the woman that does the USA today version..its easier to come to one place..

link away!

3/21/2006 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home