Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring Has Sprung!

*Happy Spring, everyone! Don't forget to go to Rita's for your free ice today. I'm glad spring is here, but I feel like ass. I have the chills/burning eyes/painful throat/muscle aches of an impending cold. Those are more like flu symptoms, but I've never had the flu, and I'm not about to start now. This is extremely rare for me to be sick within a month of when I was sick before, but after that, I can handle any infirmary.

*Use your imagination to picture hyacinths here. Blogger's image upload function is being wonky for me. Is anyone else having problems?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Yes! I haven't been able to publish a picture correctly (or at least consistently) in weeks.

I hope you feel better. I have the sniffles, but I didn't have any of the symptoms you described. I will therefore blame someone else for giving it to you.

Feel better! :)

3/20/2006 4:58 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Same here! On that last post Firefox wouldn't let me publish pictures, so I switched to IE and it worked, but yesterday I tried to post the flower picture at work (IE).

Mess: That was supposed to be a link to an earlier post.

3/21/2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

All of Blogger has been wonky for the last several days.

I'm glad spring is here, that much closer to summer. And I can't wait for summer.

3/21/2006 8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home