Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm Weird

Tagged by March. 6 weird things/habits about myself.

1. I have an intense aversion to detached hair. I freak out if there is a hair on the floor or the sink or something, especially when I don't know whose it is, like in a public restroom.
2. When I eat a sandwich or a popsicle I eat around the outside first and then eat the middle.
3. When I see clutter I get extreme anxiety.
4. I like a lot of different foods, but only in certain combinations. For example, I like rice and cheese, but refuse to eat them together. I will only eat ham with swiss cheese. No other type is acceptable. The thought of drinking water with any kind of breakfast food turns my stomach.
5. I'm pretty much a pushover in my everyday life, but when I drive to and from work I become a monster. I ride people's asses, honk my horn, glare at people, cuss, give people the finger, etc. I will not be surprised if I die in a fiery crash.
6. All blinds in the house must be closed as soon as it's dark enough to see inside.

4 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

So good.. The car part had me laughing. Re#2..i always eat around a penut butter cup then eat the middle.

3/31/2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

None of these surprise me. That's my girl.

March, I do that too. The middle is the good stuff!

4/01/2006 10:52 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Hey I do the same thing as your #2. Well, sandwiches anyhow. I try to avoid popsicles. What's your reason? Mine is this: I hate crust. I hate crust so much. So I eat the worst part first so I can get it over with, leaving a nice delicious crust-less sandwich to enjoy. Saving the best for last kind of thing. I also eat my pizza crust first too, which makes my husband crazy - he can't wrap his brain around it. Sub sandwiches get tricky, though. Technically they are all crust. But the ends are the worst, so I always eat the end(s) off first, also leaving a middle for last.

4/01/2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I'm the same way. I like the meat and cheese, not just plain bread. When I eat a sub I eat the top (the open part) first. I also eat both ends off. I eat my pizza normally because I don't always eat the crust, and it's sort of messy to eat the crust first.

4/03/2006 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home