Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Blah

I just got back from getting my brakes done. It was over $200, but my car now stops when I apply the brakes, so that's pretty cool. I drove my dad's car (Toyota Camry) today and I must say, it sucked! I had the pedal on the floor getting in the highway and the damn thing wouldn't accelerate.

The Office was awesome last night! I read that even though shows like The Office and The Apprentice aren't getting good ratings, they're bringing in a higher class demographic that doesn't usually watch TV, and advertisers really like that demographic because they have more money to spend. Let's hope that's true!

3 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

the office was one of the best. On par with the fire episode for the best of the season so far!

11/03/2005 10:38 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

GAH - and I missed it!!! I totally forgot and got busy with other stuff and blanked. Shoot. So this is why people buy those damn Tivos.

11/03/2005 3:26 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I agree! I loved the Jet snaps and the Michael Jackson prank call. You missed a good one, Katie.

11/04/2005 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home