Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Movies

I just realized that I must see LolliLove. It's directed and written by Jenna Fischer (Pam on The Office) and stars Linda Cardellini and Jason Segel (both from Freaks and Geeks) and Judy Greer (Arrested Development). It's like all my favorite TV shows colliding. Unfortunately the DVD doesn't come out till January.

I also want to see The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe when it comes out (and the subsequent movies if they're ever released). I have to re-read the books first though.

And finally, I want to see Rent. I saw it at the Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center here in York about 2 years ago, and Constantine Maroulis was in it. It amuses me that I saw Constantine at a theater here in little ol' York before he became famous. I amuse easily though, so maybe no one else finds it as amusing as I do. It's my understanding that the movie has the original Broadway cast, so that should be interesting.

And finally, my man John Cusack has a movie called The Ice Harvest coming out soon. It may be a Netflix movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny G said...

I don't remember anything about his performance, so it must not have been amazing nor aweful. I remember he intrigued me and I thought he was hot till I came home and looked up his website. Then, not so much. Sometimes I think he's hot and sometimes I think he's fug. I don't understand.

11/04/2005 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home