Saturday, October 29, 2005

More Stuff.

The Christmas CD that I ordered came in the mail today. I ordered it because Jon Peter Lewis has a song on it, and it's actually really good, although not too Christmas-y. A version of "O Holy Night" by Josh Groban is on the CD, and it was so good it gave me chills. It's weird that I'm not religious, but I like religious Christmas songs better than secular ones. Although I'd have to say that one of my favorite Christmas songs is Peter Griffin's version of "Carol of the Bells" on Family Guy:

"Holy crap, here comes Jesus
And he doesn't look too happy."

My internet connection is being wonky. It'll work for 10 minutes then stop, so I'll reset my computer, and then it'll work again for 10 more minutes.

I had to carve my Jack O' Lantern today because it was starting to rot and I wanted to get it out of the house. You know, it's really hard to carve a pumpkin that's so soft that a Sharpie pierces the skin.

I watched Dracula today. Worst. Movie. Ever. Ok, it's not the worst, but I gave it 1 star on Netflix. Maybe it would have been better if I had been paying more attention.

Don't forget to turn your clocks back! Most people get an extra hour of sleep, I just end up waking up at 6 AM instead of 7 AM.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

I love Josh's version of Holy Night. And since you reminded me of it, methinks me shall burn it tonight and play it over and over again.

And Dracula is not better if you pay more attention to it. Just trust me. :)

10/30/2005 11:34 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

No offense, but your boyfriend wasn't at his best in that movie :-).

10/31/2005 10:45 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

None taken. Even *he* said his performance sucked in that one.

Oowee and I just LOVE how you call him my boyfriend. ;)

10/31/2005 9:50 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

LOL That's pretty bad if the actor himself isn't even happy with it. Sort of like how John Cusack walked out of the premier of Better Off Dead.

11/01/2005 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home