Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Busy

On The Apprentice, Martha had some pet guy on and they were talking about how they shot the pet segment on that set and then Martha said they shoot their food segments on the same set. Umm...eww...

That last sentence doesn't make sense, but I can't think of how to reword it.

I've been busy as hell at work the past couple of days. This morning when I showed up no one had bothered to take the phones off night service or turn the computer on or anything, so I had to cover the front desk, which was unexpected. Gotta love doing 2 jobs. I also put together a chair for the receptionist.

I lost my Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte virginity this morning. Good, but when my coworker told me I owed him $4, I almost fell out of my chair. I can buy a whole can of Maxwell House for less than $4. Not as good, but seriously...

4 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

This guy was telling me the other day that he buys coffee at McDonalds everyday for about $1.60. I told him for what he pays in a week, he could have coffee for months if he'd just make it himself at home. I don't understand it.

And I have to leave early today to cover the receptionist for an hour this morning. Oi.

10/27/2005 9:12 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

It's not even that much faster to go to a store to get coffee. I come downstairs, turn my coffee pot on, eat breakfast, pour it in my travel mug, and go.

10/27/2005 5:57 PM  
Blogger Urban Chick said...

a pumpkin spice latte?? seriously??!!

and at $4, i sure as heck hope it tasted of heaven!!

10/31/2005 4:18 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

It was very good, but not $4 good! And to think there are people who drink Starbucks every day!

11/01/2005 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home