Monday, October 24, 2005

I Hate Network Executives

I can understand preempting The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Arrested Development for weeks because of baseball, as I know baseball makes FOX much more money than actual quality programming does, but I CANNOT accept preempting Arrested Development for a RERUN of Prison Break AND NBC preempting The Office tomorrow for a 90 minute Biggest Loser. People would seriously rather watch a bunch of fat people work out than watch The Office? Geez... Tonight I'm going to actually have to spend quality time with Chris or read a book or something. How will I survive?! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

I thought I saw last week that the loser was on for 90 minutes but when Earl was done they said "all new next week" so they must be pushing the office this week? Uggh..guess i need to read too.

10/24/2005 1:42 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Yeah, 90 minute Biggest Loser and then Earl at 9:30. Is Earl really doing that much better than The Office? I like Earl, but usually I only have watch it while I'm doing dishes or whatever.

10/24/2005 2:27 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I know the feeling. Sometimes those execs just don't get it.

10/25/2005 8:47 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

My heart is just broken that Comedy Central cancelled Stella.

Just broken.

I loved that little show. :(

10/26/2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I've never heard of Stella. What's that one about?

Clare: I bow down to you, because your SBTB recaps are hilarious! And baseball needs to stay on ESPN!

10/26/2005 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home