Thursday, October 27, 2005

Way to Go, Sheetz

I was feeling all smug that I got $13 worth of gas for free (gift certificate) and a free hamburger (coupon from when we first moved) from Sheetz (a local gas station) until I got home, opened my hamburger which, by the way, was just handed to me in a mayo-covered wrapper, and found that they omitted one important thing: the hamburger! Luckily I had enough other crap on it that I could still eat it and it wasn't that bad, but believe you me, if I had paid for that, I would be back at Sheetz getting not only a new hamburger, but also my free hamburger coupon back.

As much as I loathe The View, I have it on right now because Kim Catrall was on. What the hell is with Star Jones? Did she have gastric bypass? I know she didn't burn the calories by having sex with Big Gay Al.

MR and Liz, we need to all get together to go out to eat again. That was fun!

I'm off to eat some chicken fingers that I heated up for lunch (damn you, Sheetz!).

3 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

I hate the View, too. I also hate Star Jones...what an annoying woman. I'm not sure what she did, but I saw a picture of her and she's all tiny now. I refuse to be jealous, though, because she bothers me so much.

I'd love to go out again. Unfortunately, I'm busy tomorrow night, Saturday night, and Sunday night. Perhaps next weekend? :)

10/27/2005 3:19 PM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

i thought the hamburgular(sp) worked for McDonalds

10/27/2005 4:05 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Sometimes when women are fat but attractive and then lose a lot of weight, I think they look better fat.

March - LOL

10/27/2005 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home