Monday, October 24, 2005

Hee!

This is mostly for me because I don't know that anyone else watches, but it's a screenshot taken right after Phyllis asks if a one-night stand counts as an office romance. To me, a big part of the humor of this show is the little faces the actors make to the camera after certain lines. Also, John Krasinski is my new TV boyfriend.



I came across this site from the Saved by the Bell forum (shut up) at TWoP. For some reason, this synopsis in particular made me laugh out loud:

Read my Lips: Jessie's a Man
Zack and Jessie go head-to-head in the race for student-body president for the chance to preside over the gang and 12 or so random extras. May the best man win!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Damn you, Jen! I just read approximately 5 episode synopses of Saved By the Bell, wasting precious not-working-today time at the computer. I laughed out loud at each one, of course...I think I must now find some way to see some of those episodes again just to laugh uproariously at them. Do you remember when that was your favorite show? It certainly was mine. *shame*

10/24/2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

The episode I would most like to see again is the one where Jessie is addicted to caffeine pills and she runs around the room and yells, "I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so...scared." I watched that show every Saturday morning. "When I wake up in the morning and the alarm gives out a wanring..."

10/24/2005 1:44 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

"...and I think I'll never make it on time..."

I loved that episode.

10/24/2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I watch it, and I love it!! It's so funny!

10/26/2005 9:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Are you talking about The Office, Caroline? Best. Show. Ever.

10/26/2005 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home