Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tommy Lee

I watched that Tommy Lee Goes to College show, or whatever it's called the other night. It was actually really cute! In one scene he was sitting around playing video games with some guy, and the guy said something about how the drummers only get 1 credit for their class and they practice 10 hours a week. Tommy Lee said, "What's a normal course? Like, 22 credits?" The guy looked at him and was like. "Ummm, no. 3." I laughed out loud. I wish my classes had been 22 credits. I only would have had to take about 6 classes. Then Tommy Lee was trying all these sports with not much success. I never had an opinion of him one way or the other (besides thinking he probably has every STD in existence), but he's a good sport. I'll like someone who I wouldn't normally like if he or she is a good sport. Like Bob Dole.

Also, I found this site. I'm only 54% compatible with John Cusack :-(.

5 Comments:

Blogger Urban Chick said...

i didn't fare much better with mr cusack at an overall 57% compatibilty rating BUT emotionally, it was 99% and intellectually 65%!! just the physical side that let me down (6%?? i mean...what??)

think i should divorce mr chick??

8/29/2005 12:49 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

I just plugged in for find my best matches, and here's what I got:

Scott Foley 100%
Tony Lucca 99%
Jay Hernandez 99%
Jaap Stam 98%
El Hadji Diouf 98%

Seriously? The only one I've even heard of Scott Foley there, and he honestly looks too much like a puppy dog for me to even care. Maybe he has a great personality, but since it's only a pretend "match" I'm going to be shallow and reject him.

I thought it'd be funny to see my match for Tommy Lee, but I don't see him on the list. I DID find Bob Dole and we're a 92% match. Too bad he's creepy and bug-eyed at the sight of Britney Spears. And really way too old for me.

8/29/2005 8:36 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

My physical with John Cusack was only 6% too! I say screw what the biorhythms say and divorce Mr. Chick. I mean, come on: John Cusack!

My best matches were Iker Casillas(??), Alexei Nemov(??), Nick Stahl(??), Sisqo (eww), and David Beckham (meh). I matched myself with Tommy Hilfiger in honor of you and got 91% physical, 43% emotional, and 72% intellectual. Tom Cruise was 77, 70, and 98 (great); George W was 68, 90, and 98 (great again).

8/29/2005 9:42 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

I think Alexei Nemov is a gymnast - and if I recall correctly, that super hot Ukranian gymnast who classily shushed the crowd at the Olympics to stop booing when the American gymnast's turn was up. (I don't remember the American's name - he wasn't nearly as cute. Heh.)

I just watched Sin City so I actually know who Nick Stahl is! And I'll just say it for you - ewww.

8/30/2005 1:31 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Alexei sounds good, but I still don't know who the hell Nick Stahl is.

*Update - He was that guy from In the Bedroom! IMDB has a picture of him with Katie Holmes. She doesn't have herpes in that pic.

Chris - He KINDA looks like you, but he also looks like a big tool. Oh, wait... :-P

8/30/2005 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home