Monday, August 22, 2005

I Watch Too Many Movies

I love some reviewers' ways with words. If a movie is good, the only thing I can think of to say is, "I liked it." Of course if it's bad I can bust on it, but I'm a bitch like that :-).

Trainspotting - It took me a while to get used to the accents, so I didn't really understand what was being said for the first half hour or so; but really, it's pretty obvious what's going on. I would strongly recommend against watching the scene that takes place in the worst toilet in Scotland while you're eating dinner, as I was. I liked the ending. 3.5 stars

Rushmore - This movie was cute; I think I like The Royal Tenenbaums better. For some reason, Bill Murray has creeped me out since I saw Lost in Translation. 3.5 stars

2 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

Where DO you find the time to watch these movies? :)

8/23/2005 12:26 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I have no life :-)

8/23/2005 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home