Friday, August 26, 2005

Random Thoughts

There were some weird goings-on at work the past couple days. I don't like to talk about work on here though, just in case.

I went to the Greek Food Festival tonight. I freakin' love the GFF! I wasn't hungry though so I just had a salad, spanakopita (a little triangle of spinach in filo dough), tiropita (a little triangle of feta in filo dough), and split laucomades (honey puffs) with my mom. Plus, I'm trying to eat better, so no sour cream-laden gyros for me!

Tomorrow I'm going on a home tour and one of the houses on it is my old 5th grade teacher's. I loved her! I've actually been to her house before, but that was 13 years ago. God, I'm old! I love looking at people's houses and wishing I made about 80K more than I do...

Tomorrow is my parents' anniversary--39 years. Craziness!

Defiant Goddess did a post about girl crushes. Mine is Catherine Zeta-Jones. Although, Michael Douglass? Really, Catherine?

That's all for now! Hasta luego!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Catherine is very pretty. Rumor has it she's about to do a movie with my baby, too. :)

And oh do I love greek food. Yum!

8/28/2005 6:14 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Has Keanu even made a movie recently? I can't think of a movie he has been in for the past few years. I'm not all that in to new releases though.

8/29/2005 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home