Thursday, May 26, 2005

My English Skillz

Your English Skills:

Grammar: 100%
Punctuation: 100%
Vocabulary: 80%
Spelling: 60%

Does your English cut the mustard?

I am actually a good speller, but I choke on spelling tests. I can write a whole post with no spelling errors, but give me a spelling test with the same words, and I doubt myself. Especially if it's multiple choice, which this quiz was. My vocabulary isn't that great. Usually I read a word I don't know, look it up, and then pretend I knew it all along.

2 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

Ach, the worst is when you actually start out spelling a word correctly, but for whatever reason it looks funny to you. And then the longer you stare at it, the funnier it looks, so you have to look up the spelling to discover you'd done it right in the first place. Spelling paranoia is my affliction.

5/26/2005 5:55 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I do that all the time! I like that...spelling paranoia.

5/26/2005 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home