Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Bo Bice Wants to Be Inside Our "Heaven."



I was very underwhelmed by the Final 2 performance show last night. I had to tape it because I was at a Pampered Chef party. When I sat down to watch the tape I finished it in about 15 minutes. I read the paper during 2 of Bo's performances (I watched Vehicle), and I fast-forwarded through everything else except the judges' comments about Carrie. I don't know how to feel about tonight. This is the first time someone I liked made it to the top 2, so I don't know if I want Bo to win because I hate Carrie, or if I want him to lose because if he doesn't he'll have to sing shitty songs about rainbows. I don't even think I'd buy his album if it was pop...I want Bo rocking out. I guess we shall see how things go tonight. I am excited for the cheese-tastic group sing tonight, though; they better not screw it up!

I'm also excited to have my Tuesday and Wednesday nights back.

1 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

a lady on the radio around here where I live said she was very not impressed with the show last night. Someone else said that the Carrie girl deserves to win, but that Bo will. UGH! :)

5/25/2005 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home