Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Me!



Your #1 Match: INFJ


The Protector
You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.
You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.



Pretty accurate except, infinite patience...me? No. My patience threshold is about 10 seconds, literally.

2 Comments:

Blogger j said...

Hi Jenny--

Thanks for the link. I will return the favour when I am online again after the weekend.

I don't care who wins tonight, but my 9 year old daughter is all for Carrie.

I haven't actually watched it.

Funny about your personality type. I'm at teacher and I have no integrity.

hmmm....

5/25/2005 5:58 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Carrie appeals to 9-year-old girls because they don't know any better...yet.

I have had a bunch of teachers who had no integrity.

5/26/2005 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home