Monday, May 30, 2005

Musky Toes

So I walk into my kitchen and I see the HUGEST mosquito I have even seen in my life. Amazingly, I'm not scared of mosquitoes, but if you put me in a room with some other people and unleash 1,000 mosquitoes, I'll have 1,000 bites and everyone else will have 0. And did I ever tell you the story about the time I had a mosquito bite that swelled to the size of a softball? No? Well, suffice it to say, I do not want the world's largest mosquito in my home. Anyway, I hit the damn thing with my fly swatter, but I don't see its smooshed carcass anywhere, so I'm assuming it's still alive. Picture me in my kitchen holding the fly swatter and spinning around like Jodie Foster in the end of Silence of the Lambs. If I don't post for a while it's because I'm getting a blood transfusion from having all my blood sucked by the mutant mosquito.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I went outside yesterday while my dad was grilling for all of 20 seconds...I walked back in my parents house and I had this huge bite on my leg. I think they bite us because we are so darn sweet! :)

5/30/2005 6:35 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

That has to be the reason :-)

5/30/2005 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home