Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tag

I was tagged by Dim:

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Going hiking on my favorite trail this weekend
2. Seeing the Bears win another Calder Cup
3. Getting through this mountain of laundry
4. Getting through the last week and a half of this semester
5. Graduating
6. Rusty's visit home in June
7. Warm weather
8. Getting a massage

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ate Moons Over My Hammy
2. Managed not to get severe gastrointestinal distress from eating Moons Over My Hammy
3. Went to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Library
4. Went to the Levine Museum of the New South
5. Was grateful that I wasn't on the flight to Indianapolis that was delayed because the flight crew hadn't shown up
6. Accepted gum from a stranger on a plane
7. Opened a box of goodies from March
8. Watched American Idol on my VCR because I didn't want to leave my Ti-faux on all weekend

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Find a library job that is full time and pays well (HAHAHAHA)
2. Have enough money that I didn't have to watch every nickel and dime
3. Find a man who doesn't suck (preferably one who isn't gay or already married)
4. Stop being paranoid
5. Get confident, stupid
6. Play the violin
7. Write as well as Dim
8. Vaporize slow-moving vehicles that hold me up

Eight TV Shows I Watch (I didn't count shows I watch only on DVD):
1. The Simpsons
2. The Soup
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock
5. American Idol
6. Good Eats
7. No Reservations
8. Intervention

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

Where's your Idol post!?

4/29/2009 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home