Sunday, January 14, 2007

TV Musings Part II

January 4: This episode was just average.

Nice beads, Michael

Yay, Hannah quit!


Toby the skeevy little perv.

Yay! Darryl! What the hell was he holding up and cheering about though?

Pam crying broke my heart and I was kind of hoping Jim would see her. Dwight comforting her was so sweet and of course he would attribute it to PMS.

I thought the warehouse people work for Bob Vance now.

January 11: This episode was season 2 caliber!


"“Me love you long tim."


I guess Dwight's coming back. I haven't heard anything about Rainn leaving.


I loved Michael this episode. Usually I think he's too over the top, but I liked seeing him be competent.


"Why did he leave he was such a nice guy? No he was not he was such a douche."


I think Phyllis knew exactly what she was doing.


Ryan with the black guys and Stanley laughing at him had me cracking up.


I loved Dwight pumping himself up for the sale, the slap, the phone trick, and Jim hanging up on Kelly.


Uh oh, the seed of doubt has been planted in Karen's head, just in time for it to start to bloom for sweeps week.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that was a great episode -I loved seeing Dwight and Jim on a call together. I can't WAIT to see Angela's revenge on Andy!

1/14/2007 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved when Jim gets out of the car and says "Do you need to be alone?" or something like that and Motley Crue starts wailing. ACES!!!

1/16/2007 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so loved Phyllis' machinations - I thought she totally had to know what she was doing, too. But I think she also (not-so) secretly enjoyed the makeover, too. It was so fun to see everyone's general competancy with regard to sales, though. It kind of explains better why they all still have jobs, but also, I think it adds some dimension to their usual office ennui.

1/17/2007 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home