Thursday, January 04, 2007

Cuatro

Katie of Seldom Nice Nowadays tagged me.

FOUR jobs I have had:

Dietary aide at a hospital
Personal care assistant at a nursing home
Bank teller
Family advocate

FOUR movies I could watch over and over:

Pulp Fiction
Say Anything
The Princess Bride
Wayne's World


FOUR places I have lived apart from where I live now:

Dorm at college
Apartment at college
My parents' house
Ghetto apartment in York

FOUR TV shows that I love:

The Office
The Simpsons
Freaks and Geeks
Good Eats

FOUR places I have been on holiday:

Myrtle Beach, SC
New York City
Washington, DC
Niagara Falls

FOUR websites I visit daily:

The Weather Channel
Bloglines
Television Without Pity
the website I use for work

FOUR favorite foods:

anything with crab
filet mignon
cheese fries
mussles


FOUR places I would rather be right now:

London
New York
DC
Boston

FOUR books I enjoy reading over and over again:

I don't usually read books more than once, but if I did:
1984 by George Orwell
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb
The World According to Garp by John Irving

FOUR CDs that never leave my regular rotation:

The Cure Disintegration
Depeche Mode Songs of Faith and Devotion
Styx Greatest Hits
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Depeche Mode and The Cure. I sometimes get on a kick where I just listen to Disintegration over and over...

And how could I have forgotten Twop??? Well, I suppose since I just don't have time to check it every day it wouldn't count anyhow, but still!

"You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means, Vizzini." Sigh, The Princess Bride is so awesome. Have you read the book? You must read the book if you haven't already.

1/04/2007 8:42 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

Hi. I see this everywhere--but what exactly is "Bloglines"?

1/04/2007 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun blog!

1/07/2007 1:04 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Katie: DM, The Cure, and Floyd are my holy trinity of music. I'm technically only on TWoP daily during American Idol season, but I read some random threads on it when I get down time at work so I included it. I haven't read The Princess Bride but it has been on my list of books I need to read for years.

Noelle: It's a website where you enter all the blogs you read (you can enter any website that gets updated like news sites, etc.) and they tell you when those sites have been updated so you don't have to waste your time going to every blog every day just to see if there was an update.

Terrah: Welcome and thanks!

1/07/2007 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home