Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hiatus

Chris's mom died yesterday afternoon so I'm going to be taking a brief hiatus from blogging. She was sick but it was pretty unexpected. The only solace is that she's not suffering anymore, but I know that's not exactly comforting to Chris and his family. This month has been a complete clusterfuck, even before this happened. This was the icing on the cake of suckitude. Yesterday was also Chris's older sister's birthday. His younger sister is in the Navy and was on a destroyer in the waters around some god-forsaken country. Her flight should be arriving right about now and Chris, his dad, and his sister are at the airport picking her up. I'll catch up with you guys next week.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so, so sorry. My sympahty and sorrow to you and Chris, and the family. My thoughts are with you all.

1/17/2007 7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry, Jenny. Take care :)

1/17/2007 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Jenny. Peace be with you and your family.

1/17/2007 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear this news. No rush back, we love to read each day but this is the least important thing right now.

Send along condolences from blogworld.

1/18/2007 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with you. Take care.

1/18/2007 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sorry to hear this. My best to you, Chris, and Chris' family.

1/18/2007 12:05 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope Chris's family is doing ok. I'll be thinking about you guys.

1/18/2007 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so sorry to hear your message about this on my voicemail the other day. It's so sad, and I really feel for Chris and his family. Lots of love and sympathy to him, them, and you.

1/18/2007 10:50 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

So very sorry.

1/21/2007 12:20 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Oh Jenny I'm so sorry. I hope that he gets through this with the love and support from you and his family.

1/22/2007 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home