Thursday, June 15, 2006

LibraryThing Update

I'm still in love with LibraryThing. It's the coolest internet thing ever, besides Blogger and Netflix, of course. I think I might join because I can only enter 12 more books on my free membership, and I haven't entered any of my textbooks, cookbooks, or reference books. It's only $10 a year or $25 for a lifetime membership, and that's not bad at all. I've been working on updating my tags and added the following books:
  • The Chimney Sweeper's Boy by Barbara Vine (How could I forget homosexual incest in a bathhouse?)
  • Lake Wobegon Days by Garrison Keillor
  • Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells
  • Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding
  • The Ice Storm by Rick Moody (One of Rusty's favorite books)
  • Garden State by Rick Moody
  • Feeling Good by David Burns, M.D.
  • Absolut Book: The Absolut Vodka Advertising Story by Richard W. Lewis
  • A House on the Water : Inspiration for Living at the Water's Edge by Robert W. Knight
  • The Darwin Awards III: Survival of the Fittest by Wendy Northcutt
  • M C Escher the Graphic Work Reprint
  • Bart Simpson's Guide to Life: A Wee Handbook for the Perplexed by Matt Groening
  • The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction by Jon Stewart
  • The Most Evil Men and Women in History by Miranda Twiss
  • Salvador Dali (postcards) by Salvador Dali
  • Famous Tales of Terror
  • Above Washington by Robert W. Cameron

5 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

As if I don't feel un-well-read enough (as evident by my clumsy vocabulary)...

I need to get cracking on some reading so I can reach a minute percentage of what you read!

I feel dum.

- D.

6/15/2006 12:37 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I have a ton of books I haven't read, and I haven't read all the ones I have on LibraryThing. I also have no life!

6/15/2006 4:45 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

speaking of reading books--I'm ALMOST done with the most recent Harry Potter! YAY ME! :)

6/16/2006 12:52 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

That rocks. Reading is underrated by too many people.

6/16/2006 9:50 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I really want to read the HP books.

I've loved to read since I was a child and if I ever have kids they're going to be read to all the time. I think that's one of the main things that separates the gifted children from the average ones.

6/17/2006 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home